- SPICY AND FLAVORFUL - We use the highest quality chili peppers to create a moderate, slow building heat. This is a flavorful spicy chili oil that uses chile de arbol as a base and has bold roasted pepper flavor with smooth smoky notes.
- GLUTEN FREE AND VEGAN 100% ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - We achieve our flavor perfection through simplicity; our chili oil contains only all natural ingredients. That means that there are no additives, no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors. Our chili oils are crafted with only 100% All Natural Ingredients. You get that rich and delicious flavor without adding msg or heavy sodium.
- USE ON EVERYTHING - Chili Beak Spicy Roasted Chili Oil is amazing as a condiment on your favorite foods like eggs, pasta, avocado toast, tacos, quesadillas, stir fry or mixed with mayo. This has a perfect balance of heat and flavor to compliment any dish.
- LOCALLY CRAFTED IN THE UNITED STATES - Chili Beak is located in Salt Lake City, Utah and all our products are made locally in the United States. None of our products are imported and are all handmade.
- 15,000 ON THE SCOVILLE SCALE - This chili oil has just the right amount of heat so you can use it on anything without overpowering what is underneath. This hot chili is a spicy, delightfully numbing, savory condiment with an ideal ratio of oil to chile flakes. Enhance your food, Spice up your week, Enjoy Chili Beak.
Imagine how much better your food will taste when you enhance it with Chili Beak. Here is what one Chili Beak friend had to say.
“I used the oil the first day with a large batch of lentil soup. I stirred a bit into the soup for cooking, but then drizzled a healthy portion over the top for serving, along with some grated Parmesan cheese, and it really popped. While it is high on flavor, it isn’t very spicy, though it isn’t meant to be. You can use it like you would any hot sauce – just drizzle it over your favorite foods for an extra flavor tone.”
– Michael from Illinois