Stuffed Jalapeños with Cranberry Pico de Gallo
What you need:12 jalapeños
1 package of cream cheese
1/2 lb thin sliced bacon
1 can of whole cranberry sauce
handful of cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup diced red or white onion
1. Cut off stems and slice in half jalapeños long-ways, removing seeds & membrane
2. Stuff with about a teaspoon of cream cheese
3. Cut bacon sliced in half, wrapping one around each pepper
4. Bake at 375 for 50 minutes or until the bacon is cooked thoroughly
5. While the peppers are baking, prepare the sauce:
6. Mix cranberry sauce with onions, cilantro, a chopped jalapeño, juice of 2 limes and a pinch of salt.
7. Drizzle Chili Beak Chili Oil over the top!
8. Serve & enjoy!