Serve hot and garnish with a squash blossom and/or some slices of queso panela.
- In a large heavy pot, melt 4 tbs of butter and sauté the garlic and onion until translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add the chiles, cilantro and then the squash blossoms and cook for two more minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and set on the side, let it cool down for 10-15 minutes and then in a blender, combine your cooked ingredients, add some salt. Blend until smooth.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the rest of your butter, add the flour and stir well with a whisk. Start pouring the milk and stir until well blended. Add the chile pepper mixture and mix well. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.